7.02.2011

New Books!

It was a surprisingly bookish week, especially since last week also featured a flurry of bookishness. I won't complain - although, my To Read stack is teetering a little.

Bought:

I was beyond giddy to find these at one of the thrift stores in town! I bought the first book in this series ages ago, and have never been able to find the last three...I know own 1-3, and just need book 4!

For Review:

Why Jane Austen? came my way through my participation in the Austen for Twitter project, and I'm very excited and interested in seeing how it reads.
The Luckless Prince is for a blogtour through Pump Up Your Book! for a blogtour - stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I know my copy of Why Jane Austen is somewhere in the mail. I am so excited about this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all good. although i'm taken with the cover paintings for France's and Julia's stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jane Austen book looks fantastic! I am so excited to find someone that also is an English nerd and loves football. Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've got my interest with Why Jane Austen?

    ReplyDelete