6.25.2011

New Books!

A quiet week that ended with a small flurry of bookish goodness. Wanna see? Of course you do, or you wouldn't have buzzed by.

Won:
I won a signed galley of this through ArmchairBEA (this is the cover image from Amazon)!
It looks so good, definitely looking forward to reading this one!
Purchased:
It was on the bargain table at B&N and just seemed like a good all-around purchase, both for the "may end up being an English teacher" bit and just because I'm a book/word/story nut.
Yes, I just took (and passed with beyond-flying-colors!) the Praxis II for School Media. But I've always planned to pick up add-on licensure in Secondary English, and decided to just bite the bullet and do it now (because it's easier to get a teaching job if you've already got a passing score...), so I've got a month to cram. Oh boy...


For Review:
Won through LibraryThing's Early Reviewers program.
Grew up with the Sisterhood girls, so  definitely looking forward to reading this one. Only, it's been so long that I think I've got to reread the original books first...

No comments:

Post a Comment