10.16.2010

New Books!

Okay ... It's been a while since I posted New Books! happiness. So here's a glimpse of what I've acquired in the last ... month and a half or so:

The Moon Looked Down (Dorothy Garlock)

Whisper on the Wind (Maureen Lang - signed!)

The Secret Diaries of Charlotte Bronte (Syrie James)

To Conquer Mr Darcy (Abigail Reynolds - signed!)

 Queen's Daughter (Susan Coventry - signed and with Queen's Daughter sticky notes!)

Love on a Dime (Cara Lynn James)

All of them are very beautiful. I hardly know what to read first! I think I may end up closing my eyes, shuffling the stack, and randomly picking one. Or write the titles on slips of paper and put 'em in a tea cup or something and draw my next selection.

Keep your eyes peeled for reviews to come!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I loved Syrie James' The Lost Memoirs Of Jane Austen -- it was such fun to read! I have a feeling her take on Charlotte Bronte will be equally fascinating. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete